Sunday, February 19, 2012

A home in London

This 5 story home in London is designed by the firm Lawson Robb really caught my eye this week.


 
Whilst the living area has a sophisticated look to it, the modular sofa adds a comfortable feel to it.

 
I love this kitchen but I would remove the pots and pans above, I'm not a fan of that look.

 
This is, for me an ideal media room. Traditionally media rooms are dark just like movie cinemas.
But I like that this is light and as there are no windows, I'm sure once the lights are dimmed it would be 
nice and dark in there. I absolutely love the seating, now that is where I want to curl up and watch a movie.

 
The home comes with a bar and a bespoke wine cellar.

 
Just one of the bedrooms. It feels very show home to me but I love the masculine yet soft feel to it.

 
So glamorous.

 The entire lower level is dedicated to a wellness centre, a tranquil space including a jacuzzi, rain shower, 
lounge chairs, techno gym, steam room, sauna and a plunge pool! 

Perfect for sitting out on a summer's night with friends.



images via casasugar

5 comments:

  1. How luxurious - I love the chocolate parquetry & that wellness centre is just stunning!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous...adore entry and kitchen
    Have a fab day... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a glamorous home! How huge is the TV in the bedroom - it would be so luxurious to lie back and watch TV in the bed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this place is beautiful. Makes me miss london so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does everyone always go for white. It's so plain and cold. The outside area is nice though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!