Sunday, April 22, 2012

Apartment Found!

I have found a place - such a relief I can't even tell you. 
I was starting to get quite worried about it just by looking and the price of these places. 
But I found my place, it was the first one I applied for and got (all whilst I was in Singapore)!! 

Here's a couple of sneak pics :

It's new and modern so I'll have to bring the character in
Nice clean sleek kitchen, yes I might start cooking
Bamboo floors
Open space that leads out onto a balcony
It's just on the edge of the CDB and a really nice area. Modern building, brand new really.
Strange thing for me is I have to catch a bus to work!! 
This sounds like the norm for many people but for me for the last 10 years or so I have been fortunate to drive to work and it was usually a 10 minute drive to work so jumping on a bus will be an adjustment!!

I still can't move in until the middle of next month. 
But that gives me a bit of time to get some inspiration of how I want my new apartment to look as it's a fairly blank canvas. 
As I am finding this move to Perth as a new chapter in my life and lots of new beginnings, I think my home should also reflect this.




1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great and furnished here! I especially like the bamboo floors. It's so unique and shiny. BTW, have you moved to this apartment already? The balcony looks to be the deciding factor here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!