Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Fashionable Wednesday - Elin Kling

I'm bringing back my Fashionable Wednesday posts here to My First Little Place. 

As mentioned on Monday it's Elin Kling week and here are just some
(there are way too many to post)
of my favourite looks Elin has been wearing.

Love these Isabel Marant jeans, with the shoes and top looks hot

Going for the classic Coachella look

Neutrals with killer heels

Combination of leather and floaty white done perfectly

Simply cool chic

Can't say how much I love this black shirt, fitted jeans, belt and black pumps

Love again, casual jeans, to die for heels with simple white tank and gorgeous jacket

Love this look for winter, skinny black jeans with black pumps and a big knit

Working the leather

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to write two blogs anymore  so I will stop writing my blog
The Orange Book.
I also find now with Instagram and Pinterest,
 I can fulfill my fashion love there and still here on MFLP. 
Thank you if you have been following The Orange Book, it has been fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!