Monday, September 3, 2012

Refinery29

As we know I get a tad obsessed with gorgeous workspaces, 
particularly those that are creative and provides space for collaboration.

It's no wonder that I am beyond inspired by the offices of Refinery 29.

For those that aren't familiar with Refinery 29, it's one of my daily reads 
that provides you everything you want to know about fashion, beauty, living, 
entertainment, news, how to's and so much more.


I like the natural, boho feel to it

Perfect for meetings and brainstorming - write on the walls


Perfect inspiration wall for everyone

One very cool light fixture

The padded telephone room, great idea in such a communal workspace



What do you think, could you work here?



all images via designsponge

2 comments:

  1. Great work space, very inspiring...wouldn't we all be so much more productive in great visual spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could DEFINITELY work there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!