Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our Little Place is Open


Well after months and months of planning and keeping it a little secret, I can finally reveal.

Our Little Place 
is open for business!






So what is Our Little Place?
An online bookstore where there is a selection of must have book titles
 in the areas of interior design, fashion, travel and lifestyle. 
Each and every book is carefully selected and each one has meaning. 
If I don't love the book, I won't have it in Our Little Place.
Not only are they full of inspiration through beautiful images 
and some words of knowledge they all look amazing in your home. 

Let's admit it, we love books, not just to read and get lost in
 but to make sure they look amazing in our homes - right? 

Why books? 
Like many of you I LOVE books, just adore. 
I always giggle to myself when people say to me "you're so hard to buy for" because I'm so not, 
books are the best gift I can ever receive.

Books allow me to get really lost in the world of interiors and fashion.
 Let me go on journey's to places I never been and I love it. It's me time to relax and dream. 

I can sit for hours flipping through books.

What else is there?
Additionally to the book store, I've also started a book buying service for clients. 
I can source titles that I aren't held in the store - they maybe from different categories, 
or gorgeous limited and collectors editions. 
I will put a personal catalogue together just for you to start or build upon your collection. 
Need to buy a few gifts, I can help put a selection together for you also. 

It's early stages yet and there are sooooo many more books
 to have in the store and many more categories. 
I would love to hear from you if there are any titles in particular that you think 
I must have or any categories I should include in my future plans
 (yes, food is coming!) please let me know.

Please pop on over and visit Our Little Place to see what's in store.

You can also follow along on the blog

Our Little Place Blog
and  
Facebook 

I would love to know what you think!

There will be a lot more to come and I can't wait to tell you more about the journey.

Thank you so much for the support you have shown so far 
and a big thank you to my friends and family who have supported me in my dream.



6 comments:

  1. I really admire you for going out there and starting up something doing what you love - it would have taken so much courage and dedication. I hope it all works out for you :) I for one am a lover of coffee table books the best one I have is THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF BIRTHDAYS, perfect for people to come and find their birthday and have a laugh at how absolutely true it is! Congratulations again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant! I, like you, am crazy about books, and they're always top of my birthday and Christmas wish list. I always have a list of ones I'm wanting to get, some I have already from your Interiors section, but will definitely check out the rest. Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I pop in often and love your Blog....especially that you are a fellow Perth girl Blogger is great.
    If you are interested I am happy to do a advertorial feature on my Blog directed at the design books you have on offer. I would just need a little about us blurb from you and you can link back to me on your Blog and Facebook. Always happy to help out new online businesses if possible.
    Congratulations on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Sarah, congratulations! I love the concept of the store - coffee table books will never go out of style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your other suggestions on coffee table books. I'm a believer in not having everything on an computer, but having books you can still flip through and admire the beautiful photos inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! congrats, so exciting. I LOVE it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!