Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


The time has come again to farewell another year.

2012 has been a year of a few highs for me ...
♥ I  moved cities again - Cairns to Perth 
♥ I travelled to Singapore again and had another really great time
♥ Had lots of lovely weekends in Sydney, Gold Coast and Melbourne with 
gorgeous friends and family
♥ And of course started my new business venture

I also thank all of you for visiting my blog that turned 3 this year. 
I am so humbled by the people who visit, read, comment and enjoy my blog,
Facebook and Instagram.
I feel like I've met so many new friends this year.
Thank you. thank you.

 


 

 

 

 
 
 

Wishing you all the very best for an exciting 2013.
I hope that all your hopes and dreams come true and the year is full of
love, happiness and pure joy.

xox




2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!