Monday, March 25, 2013

Can you help me ... Please?



Working on Our Little Place is something I am enjoying so much.
I get lost for hours searching and securing beautiful titles, 
only problem is there are sooo many titles I want to buy but I must remain true to
 the core values of Our Little Place and that is not to have just a really
high number of inventory and random titles that starts to detract from the 
purpose of a beautifully carefully selected catalogue of titles.

But I'm reaching out to you, I'd love to hear what titles you think I should have in the store? 

Is there something that I am just missing as apart of the collection?

Should there be a new category of books I should have in the store?

Or is there something I have in the store and you think "What the ... ?" !!

You all are such a stylish group with a love interiors, fashion, travel 
and general lifestyle so you are THE people to ask? 
 Be open and honest as I appreciate all opinions.

So in case you've missed it, click here to go direct to the Our Little Place store.

I would love if you could leave some feedback below or join me on Facebook and leave a comment there.

Our Little Place on Facebook



Thank you all in advance, I can't wait to hear your thoughts

xox




1 comment:

  1. You've got a great selection Sarah. I've got many of the ones in your Interiors section. One of my favs that you haven't got is called 'Details' by Lili Diallo. And I've heard that 'Influence' by the Olsen twins is a good fashion read - but I don't have st hand experience with that one. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!