Friday, April 26, 2013

Moving ... again!


Hey lovelies

Just a quick post to update you of somethings happening with me right now.
As the title of this post suggests I've moved ... again! 
What a whirlwind my life has been over the last couple of years. 
I moved from Gold Coast to Cairns to Perth and now back to the Gold Coast. 

There's a lot of reasons as to why I moved back to the GC and I won't bore you with them all.



To put it simply there comes a time where priorities change, 
your life needs change and you have to make different choices. 
Perth is such a beautiful city and I will miss it and it's people, a lot.

I love the journey I have been on, learnt a lot and met some amazing people and new lifelong friends. 

Sometimes people say you shouldn't go back, once you've moved on keep moving! 
I get that but I don't agree with it in a physical sense. 
And that's what I've done. I have come home, but my thoughts, outlook and feelings are different. 


I've been doing a lot of thinking and working on all this of late 
(that's why blog posts have been few and far between I'm sorry) 
but I look forward to sharing this with you all in the coming weeks
as my life has an adjustment, yet again.

I want to say a special thanks to all the Perth bloggers (they know who they are) 
who really connected with me via my blog more when I had arrived in Perth. 
I hope the distance doesn't end that friendship. 


Thanks everyone for just being your amazing selves! 
Have a great weekend 
xox
 


images via inspacesbetween, pinterest, bellamumma

8 comments:

  1. I get moving, don't worry about justifying the reasons. Good luck, its a big decision, you would have thought it through so you will know you are doing it for all the right reasons. Look forward to seeing "the next little place".xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it was a very hard decision but it is the right one for me right now. I keep looking gor that "Little Place" don't I? Whether it's My First or Our hehe
      Thanks for your Perth support xx

      Delete
  2. I think your very brave living in another State its something I always wish I could do but Im too much of a homebody to part with my Perth surroundings I think :)
    I hope the move goes well for you and you take lots of good memories and future dreams with you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I guess I have never thought of it as brave before! It's challenging particularly when you do it by yourself.
      I look forward to coming back to your beautiful city soon, for a visit xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck for the move! I'm hoping to be in the GC in July so will definitely have to get in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, you know what it's like to pack up and move far from everyone! I was just talking to a friend about you today (is that creepy lol) about how I connected with you via the internet and every social media platform possible but we never got to meet whilst I was there. Let's def catch up if you make it over here.
      Keep in touch xx

      Delete
  4. Welcome back!! I hope the GC bloggers make you feel as welcome as the Perth ones did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jazziefizzle, I'm looking forward to getting into the GC blogworld. So excited for Problogger on the GC xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!