Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Fashionable Wednesday - My Fashion Wish List


I have not been shopping for clothes for at least two months! Two months with no new clothes ... am I feeling ok?? No! I'm now desperate to get to some shopping and these are the items I currently have my eye on. I'm really looking for some great basics at the moment and these totally fit the bill ...


                                   1. One Teaspoon Slinky Rib Grandpa Top
                                   2. Bassike French Seam t-shirt with tail
                                   3. Seed Heritage Sports Knit Sweater
                                   4. One Teaspoon Good Love Vagabonds
                                   5. One Tea Spoon Iggy 7/8ths denim crop jeans
                                   6. One Tea Spoon Desperado Bandits denim shorts
                                   7. Asos Hazard Heeled Sandal
                                   8. Seed Heritage Tassle Loafer


Yes, there's a lot of black and white, stripes, grey, denim .... I make no excuses - I just love!

Anything you're lusting after for your wardrobe? Would love to hear about it xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!