Saturday, July 13, 2013

A little blog neglect ...


Not so much on My First Little Place but reading and exploring other blogs. I have really missed having that time to just catch up and connect. Between my day job, running my own business, moving and adjusting to life back here again and maintaining this blog ... I really haven't much spare time ... but things must change!!

So I wanted to share a few bits and bobs around the blog world that have caught my eye ...

♥ Lovely Vic and Cush and Nooks captured my attention with this blog post - Surfers Paradise
♥ Joanne introduced Toby to new baby Anton over at Cup of Jo, this is way too precious
♥ Anna added another great installment of her series Make Your Mark
♥ Refinery29 did some exploring with Lou Doillon
♥ Nicole of Gary Pepper is still prancing around Paris and looking fabulous whilst doing it!


image via Gary Pepper Vintage Girl


Happy reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah :) I'm going to check out those other sites now. It's hard trying to fit everything in, I truly know the meaning of 'not enough hours in the day'! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!